Looking for a Work Permit in Europe?

You have reached the right destination!

About Europe

One of the fastest-growing programs we have today. We have been focused on sending people to various parts of Europe, especially in the Construction field. We also have job openings for General Work, Trailer Drivers, Meat Processing Workers and Factory Workers. Soon we’ll cater to more industries to help you achieve your dreams of landing a job in Europe.

Working in Poland

Poland has numbers of beautiful cities and every city has pretty squares. The capital city Warsaw is becoming a huge metropolitan city with the mixture of Polish and global culture, which you can easily spend for a couple of days.

While Poland has the largest economy in central Europe, its recent growth has suffered from a slowdown and the costly welfare system hasn’t helped. However, unemployment is falling and it’s now dropped below the European Union (EU) average.

Living in Poland can be a great adventure, but it also has its challenges, for both foreigners and locals. Choosing to live in Poland, especially if you don’t have Polish roots or connections and know nothing about the country, will likely involve a steep learning curve. That said, if you are a hardened expat who has worked in Asia or the Middle East, you may be surprised and gratified to find how much at home you feel in Poland.

Process for Work Permit in Europe

The most important thing you need to know is that you can’t yourself apply for a work permit. It needs to be requested by your future employer. Therefore, there is not much you can do except making sure that you employer did everything right. The information below is just for your awareness. Work permits are issue by a local voivode and it is issued for the time of the stay required to undertake the work which is specified in the work permit of the declaration of the employer, but for no longer than a year. The work permit given for seasonal work can’t be longer than 6 months in a 12-month period of time dated from the first day of the arrival.

Types of work permits for foreigners :

  • Type A – a foreigner works in Poland for an employer whose registered office, place of residence, branch, facility or other forms of business is located in Poland.
  • Type B – a foreigner stays in Poland between 6 to 12 months and is performing a function in the management board of a legal person who has established own business.

  • Type C – a foreigner is working for non-polish employer but is delegated for more than 30 days to a branch or facility located in Poland.

  • Type D – a foreigner is working for a non-polish employer and is delegated to Poland for the purpose of execution of service of a temporary and/or casual nature (export service).
  • Type E – a foreigner is working for non-polish employer and is delegated to Poland for a time longer than 3 months within the next 6 months for a purpose other than those previously stated.

Reasons to work in Europe

If you’re the type of person who embodies efficiency, but at the same time wants to enjoy as much of a stress-free life as possible, Europe is the country for you.

1. Great Standard of Living
2. Safety and Security
3. World-class infrastructure
4. Diversity and Equality
5. Global exposure
6. Multi-cultural workforce

VPlaceU is an expert firm offering Work Permit services in Europe. We offer excellent work permit opportunities to those who dream to work in Europe. The increasing demand is a huge requirement for both skilled and unskilled labourers in Europe.

Get consultation.