Dubai a global financial and trade hub offering tons of opportunities to those who dare to dream big.
About Dubai, UAE
Job Opportunities in DUBAI, UAE
As Dubai hurtles into the 21st century at breakneck speed, the demand for labour to sustain this rapid growth is exponentially increasing. With a burst in growth anticipated in almost all sectors driving the economy, the opportunity for employment is plentiful and thus the number of expats, both skilled as well as unskilled labourers, entering the country every year is on the rise.
Complete the Process to Get DUBAI, UAE WORK PERMIT
Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. The residency visa then allows employees to obtain a work permit or labour card, issued by the Ministry of Labor. Find below the complete step-by-step process involved in obtaining a proper Work permit in Dubai.
Stage One: Obtaining the Employment Entry Visa in UAE
- Visa Quota Approval – Employers files application with MOL to get Entry Visa (and Work Permit)
- Job Offer Contract and Signature – A copy of duly signed by employee both in English & Arabic must be submitted to MOL and further verified
- Work Permit: Approval of Application
- Employment Entry Visa – post work permit approval Ministry issues Employment Visa with 2 months of validity
Stage Two: Obtaining the Work Permit and Residence Visa in UAE
- Entry to UAE with new Entry Permit / Visa Change of Status
- Medical Screening
- Emirates ID Application/Biometrics
- Medical Screening Result
- Labour Contract Signature
- Receipt of Labour Card/Work Permit & Contract with Start Date
- Medical Health Insurance Card Application
- Residence Visa Stamping in Passport
- Emirates ID Collection
Alphamed Building, 102 B, 1st floor, B Block, (Beside Max Store), Abu Hail – Dubai, UAE.
Monday & Saturday: 9am — 6pm